Absolute smallest # allowed for a Course

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      David,

      As my Wood Badge experience is threatened due to low pre-registration, I've
      learned this answer.

      28

      At 28, it is my understanding that a council would be running Wood Badge at
      a loss, and it is up to the council whether they hold the Wood Badge or not;
      however, without 28 participants, National won't approve for the course to
      happen.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Ida
      - hopeful Wood Badge attendee this summer

      Anyone in PA, NY, MD, NJ, OH, WV who is interested in the weeklong course,
      check out http://www.monaken.org/training