Re: [Scouter_T] Re: NE Region Akela Calls

  • Kathie Heidenfelder
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24 8:11 AM
      Regions have run such sessions for decades. I attended my first in

      · Attended East Central Region Akela Calls at Albion College, Albion,
      Michigan, as Council Training Chairman of Northeast Illinois Council - 1983.
      There approximately 5000 volunteers scouters at the event from all over the
      country.

      It is indeed a wonderful experience. In fact, it was at this event that I
      met personally Green Bar Bill!

      Kathie