Looking for Plans for Patrol Table

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      I saw this post on another list. I thought you great Scouters might be able
      to help this gentleman.

      Ida

      ----------

      Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:07:32 -0000
      From: "scamp13" <camp1@...>
      Subject: Looking for plans for great Patrol Table

      Hello Scouters,

      I'm hoping someone can help me locate a set of patrol table plans.
      This is not the sheet of plywood table. The plans I am looking
      for are for a table good for cooking or washing at. It is very
      light weight and comes apart for easy transport. I had a set
      of plans at one time but my last copy is gone missing.

      If this jogs someone's memory, the table top is made of 1/4 inch
      thick strips of wood connected by two pieces of one inch webbing.
      You can roll up the table top as it is very light. The legs are
      sets of crossed 2x3 boards, but I don't remember how the cross
      pieces went to make it stable. I'm sure a little trial and error
      and I could come up with a design but didn't want to reinvent
      the wheel.

      This is a useful addition to any patrol. I'm sure many in the
      group would enjoy having their troops try these out.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Scott Campbell
      Scoutmaster, Troop 702, Reading, Massachusetts