What Have I Gotten Myself Into ... help please

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2003
      HELP!

      This weekend we had a Wood Badge Breakfast at our council camp. As I was
      walking in the door our District Training Chair was talking to another
      Scouter about the upcoming IOLS course (in 1 month). She said "I have the
      entire course staffed as soon as I talk to this lady."

      Under pressure I agreed to be the Quartermaster for IOLS. That weekend is
      also our WOLT and our BALOO (both of which I have small roles in).

      What do I need help with? Some GREAT recipes that will feed BUNCHES of
      people. The last big weekend like this the Quartermaster was AWESOME ... I
      have a tough act to follow and don't want to disappoint the Trainers.

      Replies can be sent to me off-list unless there's an outcry from the group
      to have them posted here, too.

      YiS,
      Ida Lively
    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2003
        Pasta y Fagiule - Pasta and Bean Soup. A strong beefy broth with lots
        of pasta - elbow maccaroni or such and beans, like navy beans.

        Dave

        Ida Lively wrote:

        > What do I need help with? Some GREAT recipes that will feed BUNCHES of
        > people. The last big weekend like this the Quartermaster was AWESOME ... I
        > have a tough act to follow and don't want to disappoint the Trainers.
        >
        > Replies can be sent to me off-list unless there's an outcry from the group
        > to have them posted here, too.
        >
        > YiS,
        > Ida Lively
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349

      • Dave Loomis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2003
          Sorry, I misprinted and hit the sent button by accident.

          Pasta y Fagiole

          cf
          http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/pqwfwdrfqfwdEfTfwdwpqOEpypqOAdiOqOUOOOGOfOOOwd/

          if this wrape, you must add the bits on the second line to get the
          correct address.

          Several recipes for Pasta & Bean soups and whatever.

          Dave

          245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
          Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349