Re: Safe Swim Defense & Safety Afloat training

  • ceobandy <ceobandy@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      That's Okay... like I said, I am new to most of this and my trainers
      told us that was what was recommeded. Coming out of camp school my
      summer camp director had me (and my co-director) present the class.
      I guess it just depends on your council...

      Oh well... Good luck with your session.

      Christine
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Lloyd Solis <paperclp@s...> wrote:

      > I cannot find anywhere in my 'mass' of SSD / SA literature that it
      is
      > recommended that
      > the person doing the training is a BSA Aquatics Instructor as you
      state above.
      > What I do see are statements that "anyone authorized by the council
      can present
      > the courses".
      >
      > Nevertheless, I think that a presenter who is current in BSA
      Aquatics