RE: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 549

  • Scott&Rita Eliason
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      As someone else said about a different training course recently, when you
      only see your session, you fail to see the big picture. It is easy to
      decide some area needs expanding, when it is covered in detail in another
      session. It is also very easy to miss the objectives of the course, when
      each presenter only sees their session objectives and not the overall aim of
      the course. I would be more inclined, IF they were available, to provide
      electronic copies of the entire syllabus.

      Scott Eliason
      Venturing Training Coordinator
      Aquila District, Chief Seattle Council
      "I used to be an Owl - Owl, and a good old Owl(s) too."