Cub Scout Fast Start

  • shaunelee2005 <leebill@erols.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2003
      I have the new Fast Start video (with all of the modules). I have a
      CD with the same, and access to the on-line versions via BSA National
      and my Council website.

      What I need to know now: Is there a new viewer's guide to go with the
      new videos? Any other printed material?

      Bill Lee
      District Commissioner
      Chain Bridge District NCAC
    • shaunelee2005 <leebill@erols.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2003
          Bill,

          The Viewer's Guide is downloadable from the BSA Fast Start Web Site,
          right under the "Click Here to Begin" link.

          If you are going to be at University of Scouting on Saturday, now that
          you have hopefully dug out of the snow, would you be able to make a
          copy of the CD for me. I would love to add have it in that format. It
          is more portable and easier to copy for me.

          I hope to see you on Saturday. I will be setting up my BALOO campsite
          again in the 4th floor dinning hall.

          Have a great week. I look forward to working with you on BALOO / WLOT
          / IOLS weekend in April.

          Yours in Scouting,
          Ken

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/