Re: [Scouter_T] Youth Protection Online Training - have the link yet?

  • R Fisher
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
      Kevin Pate wrote:

      > In my opinion, all too important disclaimer, the new
      > Venturing adults YPT is a freestanding training and is
      > not merely a Venturing supplemental to the
      > longstanding YPT.

      Well Kevin, you are in good company. Because *in our Council* we follow the
      same thought process, i.e. the Venturing Youth Protection Video is a stand
      alone program *for Venturing Leaders*! It is not considered adequate for
      leaders associated with other programs and the original YPT video is not
      considered adequate for Venturing leaders. It follows then that if a person
      were involved with a Troop and a Crew/Ship they should complete both
      versions.

      So if we are wrong, at least we are wrong together.

      YiS

      Roy Fisher