Re: [Scouter_T] Eagle Policy

  • brantlippincott@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Maybe I'm missing something here. I'm still kind of new on the path to eagle.
      My son is almost First Class, done a few merit badges. I work on training CUBS!

      I think there is a fine line between helping the scout get started and doing
      actual work for him.

      Of course the scout is responsible for the paperwork, but what's wrong with the
      troop committee making sure he gets the BLANK paperwork he needs? And telling
      him exactly what HE needs to do?

      And one important point I think they were trying to make was the procedures for
      using the "Hall" - place where they meet - if the family should choose to hold
      the eagle ceremony there.

      Just my 2 cents.

      For the Boys,
      Brant Lippincott