Link to online Youth Protection training setup

  • MALesniak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hello trainers,

      From another list I received this link to find out more about setting up the
      online Youth Protection Training link on council websites. You must file 2
      forms first and then within 2 weeks the link will be available to put on your
      council website.

      <A HREF="http://www.scouting.org/site/training/ypt.html">Click here: Resources: Youth Protection Training</A>

      Hope this helps anyone wanting to offer the online Youth Protection training
      on their council website.

      Michelle Lesniak
      Cubmaster Pack 53 Penn Twp, PA
      Camp Agawam Camp Director (Cub Scout Resident Camp)
      Moraine Trails Council Training Chair
      Roundtable Commissioner-to-be (June 2003)