Cub Den Leader training in Spanish

  • Teresa Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Hello, all!

      My training committee has been asked to provide Cub Scout Den Leader
      training for some local Hispanic den leaders. The growth in the Hispanic
      population in our district is fairly recent, and we have never had this
      opportunity before. Luckily, one of my trainers is bilingual, so we're set
      there.

      However, a quick perusal of the 2002 Library of Literature does not indicate
      any training materials in Spanish -- unless I'm just overlooking them. So my
      questions are:

      Are the standard Cub Scout Leader training materials available in Spanish?
      If so, can anyone share the code number for reference/ordering?
      If not, has anyone translated the handouts who would be willing to share
      them?

      Thanks!
      Teresa Hall
      Pack 321 CC, Bluff Park UMC