Apologies

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      My apologies to the list for that last post.

      That was intended as a private reply, and not for the general
      posting to the list, because eof the nature of the Yahoo questions.

      I understand _why_ the reply is set to the list, as well as the
      how.

      Again, I apologize for the mistake of not rechecking the "To:
      address", to make sure it _was_ a private post.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! WEM-10-95 Member DNRC
      Firebird District Committee Member at Large -- Grand Canyon Council
      -- Stephen R. Covey