RE: [Scouter_T] Database - DISTRICT Training Tacking

  • Laura Kilby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003
      Hi Ida,

      I am going to create a District Training tracking program using Access. I
      had not thought about it being something I can use for my Woodbadge ticket,
      but I like that idea.

      What do you mean by "interacting" with the Council and Unit programs? Do you
      mean getting data from them and back to them?

      Laura