Re: [Scouter_T] Council Yahoo Group

  • David D. Vaughan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
      No, what I do is have them sign up with their name and email address. I found that few if any ever can actually sign up themselves. I sign them up on the list myself.

      David Vaughan
      Council Training Chair
      Southern Sierra Council
      W4-57-86
      DVAUGHAN@...
      Still a Buffalo....

      There's only one thing wrong with Boy Scouts...
      there aren't enough of 'em.
      -Will Rogers