Re: Old Varsity Scout Badge

  • Michael Brown <emb021@motorola.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "David D. Vaughan" <DVAUGHAN@b...>
      wrote:
      > I need to locate a scan of the old Varsity Scout Badge (White
      background with a Orange VS in the center).

      > Would any of you happen to have access to something like that or
      know who I might be able to get a copy from?

      Not sure which Varsity Scout Badge you are looking for, but check out
      my Senior Scouting History website. One page is devoted to Varsity
      Scouts and has images of most of the badges & insignia.

      http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Falls/8826/

      Michael Brown
      SW Florida Council, BSA