RE: HELP .. woodbadge hanging/beading

  • jsm516@juno.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 14, 2002
      My Scoutmaster and I both received out beads at a Troop Court of Honor.
      Completion of our tickets were to the benefit of our troop, and we were
      the first in the troop to have gone to Wood Badge. We wanted to
      hopefully set the example for other Scouters in the troop. In the three
      years since we attended, six more Scouters have attended Wood Badge,
      three of which have already received their beads.

      Sandy Maines