RE: [Scouter_T] New Wood Badge Question

  • Rod Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
      Jim,

      In our course this year, we took the video that National provided and
      one of our staffers had the ability to create the PC files that we
      needed to use the clips in Power point and to use the music.

      We did the course pictures like you want to do with our Summary. It was
      really great.

      Rod Smith
      C-16-03 Course Director