Re: [Scouter_T] Recognizing Trainers

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
      Laura asked: ... Currently, I am trying to figure out the amount of time the
      actual training takes for the Cub Scout Leader Specifics and the Baloo
      Training. ...

      Laura,

      BALOO will take eight hours for the "classroom" component. Depending on the
      amount of material you bring and the extent of your displays, plan on an
      additional 2-4 hours total for set-up and tear down for your trainers.

      YiS,
      Sean