How long does training take

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      > Currently, I am trying to figure out the amount of time the actual training
      > takes for the Cub Scout Leader Specifics and the Baloo Training.

      You've already been given some great advice, but I thought I'd throw this
      into the mix.

      When we hold CSLST, we do it in conjunction with NLE and YPT. We make it
      run a full day with a generous hour and a quarter for lunch. Our day runs
      from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Also running at the same time as CSLST is often Troop Committee Training,
      Venture Leader, and Scoutmaster Specific. Also, twice a year we run Den
      Chief which is a day-long course (it's great for those Scouting parents to
      bring Johnny along and EVERYONE gets trained).

      We run these events at both the Council and District level.