Re: [Scouter_T] HELP - Cub Scout Outdoor Program Video

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2002
      Sean Scott wrote, regarding the Cub Scout Outdoor video: <snip>
      Participants at our first training found it distracting and annoying--We
      haven't used it since. <end snip>

      We've only presented BALOO training once (and that's another story you don't
      want to hear!!!) and everyone except the DE voted to dump the video. She
      thought it was kind of cute!! I believe she's outnumbered. I'm glad others
      are having the same reaction!

      Judy Yeager