Post Card or attachment

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      If you should receive an email from me with an attachment or a message
      saying I have sent you a card or post card, delete it immediately. I
      received such a message from a friend who says he got attacked by an email
      worm and I do not know if it attacked me or not. I have downloaded the
      latest .dat files for my virus program and ran a complete virus check which
      came up clean. But it's always best to be careful.

      I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

      Judy Yeager