WLOT/OWL and BALOO

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      We regularly hold IOLS, OWL and BALOO on the same weekend.

      Of course, we're a relatively small council and don't need more than ONE
      session (i.e. first aid) per course.

      We do have trainers dedicated to BS and CS. Our CS trainers do double duty
      and are recognized for doing this!

      We've been doing this for the past 4 BALOO/OWL/IOLS sessions we've held.

      Ida Lively