RE: WLOT/OWL

  • Ken Todd
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2002
      Teresa,

      Thank you for the information. I heard on Tuesday that I should be
      receiving the new IOLS for Webelos Leaders in February. Of course I
      was expecting to receive last June as well. I know that was test
      session was to hold IOLS, IOLS for Webelos Leaders, and BALOO at the
      same site on the same day. I will be interested to compare and see if
      it is possible. My guess that it would be best if that is done to have
      3 separate courses sharing the same instructors rotating between the
      courses.

      You do not need to fax the document since you typed into an e-mail
      message.

      Have a great holiday.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Ken