Re: [Scouter_T] Baloo cards

  • Kevin Pate
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
      --- Lloyd Solis <paperclp@...> wrote:

      > Is there an "Official BALOO card" or did your
      > council design and distribute their own?
      > Or are you offering a generic trained card?

      In Last Frontier Council, the first BALOO course had a
      special card.

      Someone, from this list or another list, I don't
      recall off the top of my noggin, sent me a word doc
      that had 8 cards to a sheet of paper. Each card on
      the sheet featured a color reproduction of the head of
      Baloo the Bear.

      I adapted that sheet to our course date and council
      name and printed out the cards on cardstock. Once we
      added participant names and signoffs, we ran the cards
      through a laminator and passed those out at day's end.

      I left a copy of the file with the council program
      director, but I don't know if subsequent BALOO courses
      have used these specialty cards or whether perhaps the
      courses have used the generic training cards.

      Kevin from Norman, America

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com