Training food costs

  • tsbeb@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Just finished a Leave No Trace Trainer course for a girl scout council. It was
      a backpacking one and I got my provisions mostly from a co-op. Freeze dried
      and dried stuff mostly that had to be cooked in water. With two lunches a
      breakfast and a dinner trail snacks and cracker barrel. How much should I
      figure for food costs per person?

      Ted Beblowski
      Advisor Venturing Crew 477
      LNT Master Trainer
      Leave No Trace State Advocate - New York
      Powder Horn two time Assistant Director
      Powder Horn Four timer