Re: [Scouter_T] Re: BALOO

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 11, 2002
      On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:32:45 -0800, Sean Scott wrote:

      >There are supposed to be new tour permits (and I've heard the rumors from
      >people who reportedly have seen them, though they are just that--rumors)
      >that include a spot for the name of the BALOO trained leader next to a
      >checkbox, just like there are for Safe Swim/Safety Afloat.

      I have seen a copy of a tour permit online that has the Baloo
      requirement - HOWEVER, it was a local mod to the national permit and
      NOT one from national.
    • Kevin and Jane
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 29, 2008
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Jamie Niss Dunn <JNDunnMN@...>
        wrote:

        > Speaking of the new BALOO, has anyone actually created the Local
        resources document which the first few pages of the new syllabus says
        you're supposed to make as a handout for the learners.

        > Anyone care to share their samples?
        >

        > YiS,
        > Jamie Niss Dunn
        > Pack Trainer, Pack 512
        > Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
        > Cub Scout Training Coordinator
        > Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
        > 3 Rivers District
        > Scouting. Good for Life.

        Jamie, Here's the one we've used for a while. It seems to do the job.
        Doesn't translate well to a post though....

        Kevin

        Croatan Trails District
        Local Resources Summary

        Our Council East Carolina Council
        PO Box 1698
        Kinston, NC 28503
        Phone 252.522.1521
        Fax 252.522.9707
        Web www.eccbsa.org

        Council Scout Camps Camp Bonner (North)
        Camp Bonner (South)
        Camp Hannah Bonner
        Camp Hatcher
        Camp Charles

        Scout Supplies www.scoutstuff.org

        Catalog 800.323.0732

        Our District Croatan Trails
        Website www.ctscouts.org

        Roundtables 1st Thursday of the month
        at 7:30 PM
        Latter Day Saints Church,
        Morehead City

        My Unit

        Leader

        Chartered Organization

        Training dates, as well as the above information AND MORE! can be
        accessed by going to the District Website at www.ctscouts.org