To the moderator

  • Fred Goodwin, CMA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2002
      To the moderator:

      I thought this was a training list? I subscribed to read and contribute to
      discussions about training topics. There are dozens of places I can go to
      read about homosexuals and athiests. I was hoping you could get us back on
      topic.

      Before anyone suggests I simply "delete" OT messages: I subscribe to the
      digest format, and so I must delete the entire digest. Deletion isn't
      really an option, but getting back on-topic certainly is.

      Thank you,

      Fred Goodwin
      Cub Scout Leader Training Coordinator
      Seneca District, NCAC