A brief Public Service Message From the Moderator

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2002
      Remember that the approved topic for this list is "Scout Leader
      Training" - if the message isn't about training we need to take it to
      private mail.
    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2002
        Just as a comment here, I have found very little in dealing with
        "problems" in the program that cannot be traced back to either
        improper training, lack or training, or lack of following the
        training that one has received.

        The situation under previous discussion is a good example of that.
        The leaders involved appear to have been untrained, or not
        following the training as closely as they should have been.
        That's just my $0.02

        I "used to be" an Antelope! WEM-10-95 Member DNRC
        Firebird District Committee Member at Large -- Grand Canyon Council
        -- Stephen R. Covey
      • Debbie Beer
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2002
          If you are having a problem getting a scouter to training, maybe citing the
          example of the eagle scout might just might make the difference.

          If you are not following the program the way BSA National says the program
          is to followed, then you are just doing things in a scout uniform.