BALOO mandated training delayed ?

  • Lloyd Solis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Today at our University of Scouting an announcement was made that: the
      policy of requiring a BALOO trained leader to attend pack campouts has
      been delayed until January, 2004.
      That's a 'reprieve' of a year for those of us who have not been able to
      provide BALOO training.

      Can anyone else confirm or deny this? Personally I did not hear the
      announcement as I was setting up for my first class. Later in the day a
      professional told me that the powers in Irving's H&S and Risk Management
      have delayed the mandate for a year.

      Lloyd