Introduction

  • Keith Tilley
    Message 1 of 52 , Mar 9, 2001
      I'm Keith Tilley, and I'm the Cub Scout Training Chairman for the Rip Van Winkle Council in upstate New York.

      I've been a trainer for about 12 years, starting out teaching a 20-minute session at Webelos Leader Outdoor Training and eventually serving in staff positions on four Cub Scout Trainer Wood Badge courses (NECS-48, -51, -52, and -57). I've instructed countless sessions, and also served as President of our cluster's University of Scouting, on the Steering Committee of Akela Calls, and a number of other roles. My next exciting assignment will happen this summer, when I'll teach a session at Philmont on conducting Trainer Development Conferences.

      I'm very excited about the new training structure and, like everyone else, I can't wait to see it on paper and in action!

      Keith Tilley
      redcoat@...

    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.