Apology -- again... :(

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      Folks, I have to apologize for post the article last night, and the
      reply I sent tonight to the list. I intended them to go to Rick
      only, not to be posted on the public board for all to see.

      Of all the lists that I subscribe to, this is about the only one that
      has both
      reply, and reply all set to the group. I'll have to remember
      that, or I'll have to stop posting.

      YiS,

      Chuck