Training Opportunities in the Hudson Valley, NY

  • Keith Tilley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      Scouters:

      If you're in or near the Hudson Valley region of New York State, we'd like
      to invite you to our 2002-2003 training season! In addition to our complete
      selection of standardized training courses, we're especially proud of our
      delicious "Recipe for Success" Cub Scout Leader Pow Wow (November 16th) and
      our famous University of Scouting (March 1st). So, if your Council doesn't
      offer these great experiences, please come visit ours! And if your Council
      *does* offer a Pow Wow or University..... well..... so come to both!
      Remember, "Too much fun is never enough!".

      Please take a minute to visit our newly-expanded website, www.hvus.org , for
      our complete catalog and calendar.

      Keith Tilley
      Council Cub Scout Training Chair