Fast Start Handouts

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
      <<
      I need help getting my hands on the handout that goes along with the Cub
      & Boy Scout Fast Start tapes. As a new District Training Chair, can't
      seem to locate these materials - even my Council office can't find any
      copies & I need them ASAP. >>

      AFAIK, the Cub FS tapes are not out yet, just promised, along with their
      handout. The new Scout FS tapes were released last spring, I think, and each
      council got a batch of handouts to go with them. Last I looked, they were
      also included in the orange "briefcase" with the new Varsity stuff--- check
      there. Or I could mail you one...

      YiS
      Auntie Beans
      Cape Cod & Island Council, MA
      Training Committee Chair
      NSJ 1997, 2001 Nat'l Health & Safety
      Abake Mi-Sa-Na-Ki Lodge #393
      I useta be an Eagle....NEI-188
    • Sean Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        Here is what we were given at Philmont last month:

        A nice glossy flyer to accompany Cub Leader Fast Start Training:
        http://scouting.argentive.com/FastStartFront.jpg
        http://scouting.argentive.com/FastStartBack.jpg

        The new tape is due out "soon" and yes, it does away with the dog!

        YiS,
        Sean