SM PST this fall

  • wahowland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      In a message dated 8/29/02 12:59:56 AM, scouter_t@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<

      Does anyone know of a Scoutmaster-specific training being
      offered this fall in the Northeastern MA or Southern NH
      area?

      Our district (Massabesic District, DWC) is offering one next
      spring, but I'm trying to arrange for some leaders to be
      trained earlier than that if possible.

      We would be happy to have you at the Cape and Islands.... the classes might
      be tough for you to get to on weeknights, but Intro to Outdoor Leadership
      Skills will be at beautiful Camp Greenough the first weekend of Oct. Contact
      the coordinator, Bob Phillips, at rangerbob_02664@....

      YiS
      Auntie Beans
      Cape Cod & Island Council, MA