Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines For 2003

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2002
      Ok, we're going to try this message again... this time with the correct (and
      corrected) links (SORRY!).

      I took the 4 jpg's that Sean scanned and converted them into a pdf and put it in
      the files area (Thanks Sean!!!).

      Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guidelines For 2003 - Tiger Cubs - Cub Scouts -
      Webelos Scouts - Parents and Families #13-631:

      Unfortunately, the file area is almost full so I had to do a slight revamp... I
      moved most (if not all) graphics to the the photo area and put them in an
      "album" that at least marginally reflects the training course they are most
      pertinent to. If you have any training graphics that aren't there (and trust me
      there are a bunch) please add an album (if necessary) and upload the graphics

      Wendell Brown - Scouting The Net - http://www.arkie.net/scouting/
      Quapaw Area Council - Cub Camping Chairman - Webmaster