Re: [Scouter_T] Philmont Report - Tiger Uniforms

  • Stu Allen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
      On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 08:28:08AM -0700, leslie (in Michigan) wrote:
      > I'm sure that the shirt that you saw is part of a new
      > collection of shirts that have just come out that are
      > activity shirts, not uniform shirts. There is one for
      > every rank, in both boy and adult sizes.

      I'll bet Leslie is right. To see it, go to:

      http://www.scoutstuff.org/

      then click on logo to enter site. Select "Cub Scouting" then
      "Uniforms and Apparel". You'll see listings for "Tiger T-shirt",
      "Wolf T-shirt, "Bear T-shirt", etc. These shirts came out some
      time this year I believe, and are meant to be "activity uniforms"
      or just shirts the boys can wear to school and promote Cub Scouting!

      You'll note that they come in both child and adult sizes ....

      YiS,
      Stu

      --
      Stu Allen email: allensr@...