Re: [Scouter_T] Philmont Report - Tiger Uniforms

  • leslie (in Michigan)
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
      I'm sure that the shirt that you saw is part of a new
      collection of shirts that have just come out that are
      activity shirts, not uniform shirts. There is one for
      every rank, in both boy and adult sizes.

      --- Preston Walters <pdajmwal@...> wrote:
      > That's interesting. At a training this weekend a
      > Tiger Cub Coach was wearing this supposedly non
      > existent blue shirt that was clearly a Tiger Cub
      > adult shirt and had been purchased from our council
      > office!
      > Dawn Walters

      =====
      Leslie (in Michigan)
      Blue Water Council

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com
    • Stu Allen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
        On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 08:28:08AM -0700, leslie (in Michigan) wrote:
        > I'm sure that the shirt that you saw is part of a new
        > collection of shirts that have just come out that are
        > activity shirts, not uniform shirts. There is one for
        > every rank, in both boy and adult sizes.

        I'll bet Leslie is right. To see it, go to:

        http://www.scoutstuff.org/

        then click on logo to enter site. Select "Cub Scouting" then
        "Uniforms and Apparel". You'll see listings for "Tiger T-shirt",
        "Wolf T-shirt, "Bear T-shirt", etc. These shirts came out some
        time this year I believe, and are meant to be "activity uniforms"
        or just shirts the boys can wear to school and promote Cub Scouting!

        You'll note that they come in both child and adult sizes ....

        YiS,
        Stu

        --
        Stu Allen email: allensr@...