Re: [Scouter_T] Re: BALOO Syllabus

  • Lloyd Solis
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 14, 2002
      I purchased BALOO when it was first available here in Dec 2000. It did not
      have a CD. I don't think that BSA has provided a CD; I do know that there are
      some who have copied the syllabus to a CD. That's a lot of work unless you
      have the equipment and time. I'd sure like a copy to be able to provide
      copies of the Appendixes - they are fantastic resources.
      Lloyd

      tsbeb@... wrote:

      > I was wondering if ths BALOO Syllabus comes with a CD as
      > does New Leader Essentials and the Specific trainings
      > and Trainer Development Conference, that has PDFs in the
      > PDFS folder?
      >
      > Ted Beblowski
      > Twin Rivers Council

    • McAlister, Robin CTR NAVAIR, Hrg. 110 Rm.
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 10, 2014
        I think you're on the wrong thread.

        We're discussing BALOO