Re: BALOO Syllabus

  • margaret_mccamy
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 13, 2002
      --- In scouter_t@y..., Sheila Brown <sbrown@a...> wrote:
      > Does anyone on the list have the BALOO syllabus in pdf format?

      Sheila,

      I have an original copy of the BALOO syllabus, which I could scan on
      my scanner here at home, but I don't know how to put it in PDF
      format. If someone could tell me, I would be happy to scan a copy
      for you.

      Margaret McCamy
      Central Florida Council
      SE-511 (Screaming Eagles 511)

      Oh, I wish I were an eagle ...
    • McAlister, Robin CTR NAVAIR, Hrg. 110 Rm.
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 10, 2014
        I think you're on the wrong thread.

        We're discussing BALOO