Re: SUPPLEMENTARY TRAINING

  • doublelope@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
      > With that, my question: We are in the planning process of planning
      our
      > Powwow. Along with Powwow, we also run what we call Rendezvous
      which is
      > aimed at Boy Scout leaders and Venturing Advisors.
      We are looking for new ideas for these Rendezvous sessions. Any
      > suggestions?
      >
      > Ron: In regards to the above question, what we offer at our
      University of Scouting may be of help to you. We offer this course
      for leaders in all programs. Check out our website for ideas.
      http://members.nbci.com/lodge230/university

      I do hope this helps.

      YIS,
      Linda Goff
      Great Smoky Mountain Council Cub Training Chairman
      Oak Ridge, TN