RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Commissioner Training at Philmont Training Center

  • Whitfield C. Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
      Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training Center
      conference schedule that our council handed out at our
      District Program Planning Roundtable last week.

      Good Scouting,
      Whit Smith - Atlanta Area Council

    • Kevin Pate
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
        Whit wrote:
        > Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training
        > Center conference schedule that our council handed
        > out at our District Program Planning Roundtable
        > last week. ...

        Your attachment did not go through. You would need to
        either upload it to the files area of scouter-t at
        yahoogroups.com or if you want, you can send it
        directly to me as an attachment and I'll be happy to
        upload the file for you (and me, and whomever else
        wants to download it once it is there.)

        Kevin Pate kevinpate@...
        Norman, OK
        A major PTC fan

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com
      • emb021
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
          --- In scouter_t@y..., Kevin Pate <kevinpate@y...> wrote:
          > Whit wrote:
          > > Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training
          > > Center conference schedule that our council handed
          > > out at our District Program Planning Roundtable
          > > last week. ...
          >

          > Your attachment did not go through.

          That is because this yahoo group does not allow them.

          > You would need to
          > either upload it to the files area of scouter-t at
          > yahoogroups.com or if you want, you can send it
          > directly to me as an attachment and I'll be happy to
          > upload the file for you (and me, and whomever else
          > wants to download it once it is there.)

          Uploading them to the Files area of the YG is the appropriate way to
          share files here.

          Michael Brown
          SW Florida Council
        • Whitfield C. Smith
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
            I have been reminded that I can't attach files to the e-group.

            There is more than one way to skin a cat
            without getting hair in your mouth!

            I uploaded it to the files section of group site.
            Feel free to "Reproduce Locally" <grin>
            Good Scouting,
            Whit