RE: [Scouter_T] Re: Commissioner Training at Philmont Training Center

  • Rod Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
      Correction to previous note. It is NOT teaching trainers to be
      trainers.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
        Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training Center
        conference schedule that our council handed out at our
        District Program Planning Roundtable last week.

        Good Scouting,
        Whit Smith - Atlanta Area Council

      • Kevin Pate
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
          Whit wrote:
          > Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training
          > Center conference schedule that our council handed
          > out at our District Program Planning Roundtable
          > last week. ...

          Your attachment did not go through. You would need to
          either upload it to the files area of scouter-t at
          yahoogroups.com or if you want, you can send it
          directly to me as an attachment and I'll be happy to
          upload the file for you (and me, and whomever else
          wants to download it once it is there.)

          Kevin Pate kevinpate@...
          Norman, OK
          A major PTC fan

          HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
          http://www.hotjobs.com
        • emb021
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
            --- In scouter_t@y..., Kevin Pate <kevinpate@y...> wrote:
            > Whit wrote:
            > > Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training
            > > Center conference schedule that our council handed
            > > out at our District Program Planning Roundtable
            > > last week. ...
            >

            > Your attachment did not go through.

            That is because this yahoo group does not allow them.

            > You would need to
            > either upload it to the files area of scouter-t at
            > yahoogroups.com or if you want, you can send it
            > directly to me as an attachment and I'll be happy to
            > upload the file for you (and me, and whomever else
            > wants to download it once it is there.)

            Uploading them to the Files area of the YG is the appropriate way to
            share files here.

            Michael Brown
            SW Florida Council
          • Whitfield C. Smith
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
              I have been reminded that I can't attach files to the e-group.

              There is more than one way to skin a cat
              without getting hair in your mouth!

              I uploaded it to the files section of group site.
              Feel free to "Reproduce Locally" <grin>
              Good Scouting,
              Whit