[Scouter_T] Re: Commissioner Training at Philmont Training Center

  • Olan Watkins
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
      Margaret

      In general, the Admistration of Commissioner Science is the one for ADC's,
      DC's, ACC's, and Council Commissioners.

      The Unit Commissioner course is pretty much directed toward Unit
      Commissioners.

      I have taken both, and both are excellent. They pull in top flight staff
      from all over the country to conduct the courses and it is a super
      experience.

      Olan Watkins
    • Rod Smith
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
        Correction to previous note. It is NOT teaching trainers to be
        trainers.

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
          Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training Center
          conference schedule that our council handed out at our
          District Program Planning Roundtable last week.

          Good Scouting,
          Whit Smith - Atlanta Area Council

        • Kevin Pate
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
            Whit wrote:
            > Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training
            > Center conference schedule that our council handed
            > out at our District Program Planning Roundtable
            > last week. ...

            Your attachment did not go through. You would need to
            either upload it to the files area of scouter-t at
            yahoogroups.com or if you want, you can send it
            directly to me as an attachment and I'll be happy to
            upload the file for you (and me, and whomever else
            wants to download it once it is there.)

            Kevin Pate kevinpate@...
            Norman, OK
            A major PTC fan

            HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
            http://www.hotjobs.com
          • emb021
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
              --- In scouter_t@y..., Kevin Pate <kevinpate@y...> wrote:
              > Whit wrote:
              > > Here is a ".pdf" file of the 2003 Philmont Training
              > > Center conference schedule that our council handed
              > > out at our District Program Planning Roundtable
              > > last week. ...
              >

              > Your attachment did not go through.

              That is because this yahoo group does not allow them.

              > You would need to
              > either upload it to the files area of scouter-t at
              > yahoogroups.com or if you want, you can send it
              > directly to me as an attachment and I'll be happy to
              > upload the file for you (and me, and whomever else
              > wants to download it once it is there.)

              Uploading them to the Files area of the YG is the appropriate way to
              share files here.

              Michael Brown
              SW Florida Council
            • Whitfield C. Smith
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
                I have been reminded that I can't attach files to the e-group.

                There is more than one way to skin a cat
                without getting hair in your mouth!

                I uploaded it to the files section of group site.
                Feel free to "Reproduce Locally" <grin>
                Good Scouting,
                Whit