Re: [Scouter_T] New Webelos Leader Outdoor Course (Was: OWL Training)

  • leslie (in Michigan)
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2002
      I just asked my DE and he hasn't seen anything yet
      either. But the regional conferences are soon
      (Central Region's starts tomorrow) and who knows what
      they will bring home from there.

      --- infoscouter <JNDunnMN@...> wrote:
      > Does anyone have further info on this
      > new version of the course? Does anyone actually have
      > a syllabus?

      =====
      Leslie (in Michigan)
      Blue Water Council

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com
    • Sean Scott
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 19, 2002
        I am just returning from Philmont and this course and several other new
        books are coming down the pike. The new syllabus should be available in late
        fall/early winter. Until then, the old syllabus is the one to use. I'll post
        more after I filter through the 1,000 plus messages in my inbox...

        Sean