Philmont

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
      G'day all,

      I'm off for Philmont tomorrow morning, making the 18+/- hour drive across California, Arizona and most of New Mexico to the temple of Scouting. I look forward to meeting the other listers who plan to be there next week, and putting faces with a little more character than simply :) and ;^) to the names that float through my inbox...

      I'll post something on the bulletin board for a get-together, perhaps during dinner or lunch one day. Otherwise, just listen for the loud bell at Tuesday night's midway, stop by and say "Hi!"

      YiS,
      Sean

    • Ida Lively
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
        I received my confirmation package yesterday, and think I already have it
        memorized -- I better, it's getting hard to read through the drool stains.
        ;-)

        Is anyone going to be in Philmont for the August "Training Cub Scout
        Leaders" session? If so, I'd love to get together with you! Even if you're
        going to be out there the same week, I'd love to touch base!

        Week 10: August 8-14
        CUB SCOUTING
        Training Cub Scout Leaders
        Leading Pack Camping
        Strictly for Cubmasters
        Webelos Scout Program
        Supercharging Den and Pack Programs
        Cub Scout Roundtables
        New Directions in Membership Growth

        Ida
        - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District, Scout Training Chair