Re: Camp School

  • emb021
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
      --- In scouter_t@y..., tsbeb@a... wrote:
      > Can anyone tell me if Camp School runs a Leave No Trace
      > Trainer Course or do they just run a workshop and train
      > trek leaders? I know that Philmont is running Leave No
      > Trace programs.

      Don't forget to check out Leave No Trace themselves for training
      courses. All the BSA courses are based on the materials they
      developed.

      www.lnt.org

      Michael Brown
      SW Florida Council, BSA
    • Signe Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
        > Can anyone tell me if Camp School runs a Leave No Trace
        > Trainer Course or do they just run a workshop and train
        > trek leaders? I know that Philmont is running Leave No
        > Trace programs.

        I checked with the Central Region office & was told that LNT is not part of
        the Camp School curriculm.

        Signe Rogers