Camp School

  • tsbeb@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
      Can anyone tell me if Camp School runs a Leave No Trace
      Trainer Course or do they just run a workshop and train
      trek leaders? I know that Philmont is running Leave No
      Trace programs.

      Ted Beblowski
      Twin Rivers Council
    • emb021
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
        --- In scouter_t@y..., tsbeb@a... wrote:
        > Can anyone tell me if Camp School runs a Leave No Trace
        > Trainer Course or do they just run a workshop and train
        > trek leaders? I know that Philmont is running Leave No
        > Trace programs.

        Don't forget to check out Leave No Trace themselves for training
        courses. All the BSA courses are based on the materials they
        developed.

        www.lnt.org

        Michael Brown
        SW Florida Council, BSA
      • Signe Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
          > Can anyone tell me if Camp School runs a Leave No Trace
          > Trainer Course or do they just run a workshop and train
          > trek leaders? I know that Philmont is running Leave No
          > Trace programs.

          I checked with the Central Region office & was told that LNT is not part of
          the Camp School curriculm.

          Signe Rogers