Church/Scout Funnies

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      This is a general request for Church/Scout Funnies which could be used in a
      Wood Badge class.

      On Monday Alison wrote:

      Do you, in your humor collection, have some stories about children's church
      quips and prayers, and some sermon humor (in sermons or about them)? I know
      you have sent some to me on occasion. I have to teach a segment on "Scouts'
      Own Services" for Wood Badge, and I wanted to liven it up with some examples
      of what not to do. The material is pretty dry as it stands.

      On Tuesday my father-in-law wrote back:

      I only went through the old mail that aol keeps for a week to search for
      funnies that might be appropriate for you to use with the scouts, plus
      sending you those as I received them. I did not, though I am willing to do
      so, forward your message to those people who send me funnies.

      On Tuesday Alison wrote:

      I'd love to get more! Some of the ones you sent will be great fodder, but
      the more the merrier. People are welcome to send them directly to me, if
      they want, or through you.

      Thanks for the offer.

      Send them to her at AKSchuler@... with a copy to me.