Re: Re: [Scouter_T] File - From The Moderator

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002
      Wendell wrote...

      > I received a message from a list member this morning wondering if this
      > message was meant as a reproach to a recent thread on Scouter_T. The
      > answer is no it isn't, it's an automated message that is sent out each
      > month
      [snip]
      > Happy scouting! ;)

      Wendell:

      Thanks for the explanation. I do appreciate it.

      YiS

      Chuck
    • joedet
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        Hello,
        I am doing training on a our University of Scouting (some know this as Pow Wow ) the topic of my training is Seamless Paperwork for Cub Packs.
        I am wondering how many computer programs are out for paperwork and their url if you have them.
        You can e-mail me privte at joedet_justme@...

        Thanks
        joedet
        Bip