Re: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 400

  • george Bruckjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 5:16 PM
      I also agree it is a high price. Our hard won
      freedoms are being whittled away every day, with one
      lame excuse or another justifying it. Keep chipping
      away, and soon there will be no freedom left.

      I believe in profiling. Go ahead and bash me. If a
      certain group of people statistically commit a
      substantially higher percentage of a certain crime
      being screened for, then people falling into that
      category should be singled out. It seems like common
      sense to me.

      Also, our Constitutional rights should apply only to
      those who believe in them. Not to illegal aliens our
      foriegners here legally who commit crime, especially
      violent crime.

      Just my opinion.

      George Bruck, Jr.

      === message truncated ===